This is where it really gets fun.
Sign up for yoga. Go bird-watching. Take the grandkids on a nature walk. Explore a nearby beach town. Our campus brims with opportunities that make each day more fulfilling.
Freedom to enjoy what you love.
Whether you choose from the robust community calendar or do something on your own, there are plenty of ways to get to know your neighbors and stay as busy or relaxed as you like.
If you’re interested in a subject or a particular pastime but don’t see it on our calendar, let us know! Our residents take an active role in our community, initiating and leading classes, clubs, and committees.
There’s more to explore.
Our desirable location is a short hop from the vibrant seaside communities of Clearwater and St. Petersburg, with convenient access to top-rated Gulf Coast beaches. You’re minutes from Seminole City Center; Pinellas County shops, restaurants and golf courses; and world-class sports, culture and entertainment.
- Group fitness, including yoga classes
- Personal training classes
- Frequent outings, shows, concerts and parties
- Lifelong learning, including classes and lectures
- Arts and crafts instruction
- Bridge and bingo
- Wii bowling league
- Themed dinner parties
- Weekly outings to the Seminole area and beyond
- 45+ interest groups and clubs
- Energizing volunteer opportunities
Try them out:
More to explore nearby.
- Tennis courts, golf courses, boutiques, cafés and breweries
- Museums, galleries, and other cultural attractions
- Beachside towns and communities
- Seminole City Center
- Lifelong learning classes at the University of Florida
- C.W. Bill Young VA Medical Center and Veterans Health Administration
- Central Park Performing Arts Center
- St. Petersburg Museum of Fine Arts
- Florida Botanical Gardens